This website Salaso Health Solutions, and all pages containing the address www.salaso.com and the services provided on this website, including any page that is enabled for use by a mobile device, (the “Salaso Health Solutions Website”) are owned and operated by Salaso Health Solutions Ltd. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not continue to use this Website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
We have set out our legal relationship with you in the following five documents, which are available on this Website. These are:
- Our General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, which covers the general use and operation of the Website;
- Our Copyright Statement which comprises a statement of ownership of the content of the Website and how User submitted Content is used;
- Our Cookie Use Policy
and any other documents referred to therein,
Together “this Agreement”.
You should read each of these documents carefully as together, they form the basis of our legal relationship with you and they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
Any such services may be the subject of separate End User Licence Agreement pertinent to that service which you will be required to adhere to and accept when seeking to avail of said service. You acknowledge that Salaso Health Solutions reserves the right to amend such separate agreements, end user licence agreements and/or service legal agreements from time to time and any updates will be published on the Website. You acknowledge that any content you may upload to such services are not hosted by Salaso Health Solutions but are hosted by a third party.
In addition, on occasion, other terms and conditions or policies we have in place may be relevant to our legal relationship with you. These will include, for example, any terms or conditions that apply to any promotions or competitions.
By accessing and using this Website, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept this Agreement and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website including any amendments that we may make to them. If you do not agree to all of this Agreement you should not use this Website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email. If you do not wish to accept the amended Agreement you should not continue to use this Website. If you do continue to use this Website, you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When registering as a user of Salaso Health Solutions or during your time as a user of Salaso Health Solutions you will be asked to provide information to us in order for Salaso Health Solutions to provide the Service to you. We will inform you at the time of collecting other information from you whether you must provide the information to use Salaso Health Solutions or a particular Salaso Health Solutions Service or whether the provision of information requested by us is optional. We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether the information that you provide to us will be accessible to other users of Salaso Health Solutions or by third parties so that you can decide whether to provide the information to us.
By submitting this information you are expressly agreeing to us processing that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, and is only kept for as long as it is required for us to provide you with the Salaso Health Solutions Service, to comply with law or our contractual obligations to you or for reasonable record-keeping purposes.
We will notify you if we aggregate your data for disclosure to advertisers or business associates for promotion and marketing purposes. By way of example, we may disclose to an advertiser the percentage for age groups of our members but no data will be disclosed that could personally identify you.
We may access your User Account for technical processing and to address technical problems or service complaints.
We will state why we are collecting personal information and how it will be used and you can opt to change your notification consents at any stage by altering the settings in your user accounts and opting out of receipt of such notifications.
In addition, if you avail of any service offered by or on behalf of Salaso Health Solutions through the Website or the Service, your use of that service may be subject to the terms and conditions of use of that service and End User Licence Agreement and said terms and conditions will also form part of this Agreement.
When registering as a user of Salaso Health Solutions, you will be prompted to input information in order to fully avail of the Service selected by you. You can amend and update your user profile at any stage by accessing your user profile. The only information that you must supply to register as a member of Salaso Health Solutions is:
- Your name
- Your username
- A valid email address
- A password
- Please note that your physiotherapist/medical practitioner will be able to add date of birth, gender and additional notes, if you so consent to your physiotherapist/medical practitioner so doing
2. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
Salaso is a Data Processor.
The Data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address and email address, in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number.
We will process any personal data you provide to us to provide any service for which you have subscribed and to manage your membership of the Website and to provide the Service to you and to respond to any communications you might send to us.
You can access, change or update all your personal information online by logging in as a user, and clicking on "My Account" (this is exclusive of your email address which cannot be amended). If you wish to receive no further communications from Salaso Health Solutions you can permanently opt out using the opt in/ opt out controls on your account. In the instance that you would like to request a copy of your data, you must contact your Health Care Provider.
We ask that you do not enter personal information, sensitive personal data or financial information in to your "Profile" (for example, don’t use your address as your user name, because if you do then it may be posted publicly on the Site and the information will then be treated as "demographic information" that is "Public Information").
We will process any personal data that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have ordered;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To deliver and maintain a high quality service and to improve and develop the Service provided and the Website generally;
- To allow you to access Salaso Health Solutions and to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- To inform you about changes to the Service, our Agreement with you or website that we believe will be of interest to you;
- As Salaso Health Solutions is being actively developed we might contact you to get feedback on the service provided;
- For the purposes of compiling statistics;
- To determine whether you are in compliance with our Agreement with you and to impose sanctions where necessary;
- As proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you that we hold about you (in order to establish that we are disclosing the personal information to you and not to someone pretending to be you);
- To process payments from or to you;
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
- For safety purposes, to provide you with customer support and to resolve technical or other problems; and
- To determine whether you or other users are in compliance with this Agreement relating to the Website, including the policies and terms and conditions appearing on the Website.
- If you avail of a service offered on the Website we may use your email address to send you updates or news regarding that service. If you do not wish to receive emails of this type, please contact us.
We use the Other Data gathered from visitors to the Website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise the Website.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES AND ADVERTISING
We may provide Other Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of the Website. For example, we might provide third parties with aggregate anonymised information regarding the number of unique users who visit the Website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of the Website, or the activities that visitors to the Website engage in while on the Website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
Third parties include:
- Brightcove, our video streaming service
- Stripe, our payment processing service
- Intercom, our customer relations service
We may also use such aggregate anonymised information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in the west of Ireland) when displaying advertisements on the Website. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. You agree to these practices.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement. Please note that if you post personal information on public sections of the Website then you are consenting to giving a third party user of the Website to use your data; we are not responsible for the manner in which those third parties may choose to allow them use your data.
If you provide personal data to us, you understand and agree that we may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
- to our hosting provider which acts as an agent of Salaso Health Solutions Limited;
- to our payment processing service providers including Stripe
- to any third party service providers who provide any service on behalf of Salaso Health Solutions which you have availed of as part of the Service in order for Salaso Health Solutions to perform its agreement with you;
- if you have indicated at any time while using the Salaso Health Solutions Service that you are happy to receive information or promotions from selected third parties about goods and services which may be of interest to you, you consent to us sending you such offers or information. If you wish to opt out of receiving such offers, please contact us
- any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- to a prospective seller, shareholder or buyer of some or all of the shares in Salaso Health Solutions Limited, the Website and/or any of our businesses or to a third party to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership, purchase or transfer of all or substantially all of the business or assets related to the Website or all or part of Salaso Health Solutions Limited;
- to a third party if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data with that third party in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our agreement with you or any other relevant agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Salaso Health Solutions Limited, the Website and/or our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection, IT security and credit risk reduction.
We will notify you when information about you may be provided to third parties in ways other than explained in this Policy and you will have the option to prevent such information sharing at the time that we notify you except where the sharing of such information is necessary for the performance of any agreement that you may have entered into with Salaso Health Solutions in respect of a service that you have ordered.
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data). Unless you have the other Website user’s express permission or our express written permission you may not disclose or contact another user for any purpose.
We use the information provided by you in order to offer you the service for which you have subscribed. We use your email information and other personal information to operate this Site efficiently and to contact you in relation to your transactions, to forward messages to/from you to/from other members, and to inform you of what is happening on the Site. These "Direct Communications" to you may also contain commercial messages e.g. banner ads, promotional offers etc. "Direct Communications" are an obligatory part of the functioning of this website and receipt of these is a function of Site membership. We may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you receive “Direct Communications”. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of providing you with “Direct Communications” our third party advertiser may recognise or place a unique “cookie” on your browser. Where third parties act as processors of information on our behalf we require that they comply with our Privacy Statement.
You may opt-out from receiving communications from Salaso Health Solutions (other than those necessary for Salaso Health Solutions to provide the service for which you have subscribed) or our sister websites at anytime by emailing us at support@Salaso.com This will mean your account is no longer active and you will need to set up a new account with us to avail of our service.
4.1 About Cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4.2 Cookies that we use
We use our own Custom Cookie for managing login sessions. Without this cookie the user would have to log in every time they navigate to a different page within the website. The relevant cookie(s) are: salasoid
4.3 Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
5. SECURITY, TRANSFER AND CONTROL OF PERSONAL DATA
If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information and agree to make that information public on the Website (e.g., name, telephone number) via submission of tips and recipes, postings, or in other areas of the Website, then that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, can be collected, correlated and used by third parties. These third parties or other website users may use your information to send you unsolicited messages. Such activities are beyond our control. Please do not post any personal information on the Website that you wish to keep private.
It may be necessary to transfer your personal information to other group companies or service providers located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This may happen where our servers or suppliers and service providers are based outside of the EEA or where you use our services and products while visiting countries outside of the EEA. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in Ireland or the EU but in these instances we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights are respected. You agree that we may transfer your personal data on that basis.
6. ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND VERIFYING PERSONAL DATA
In the event that you would like a copy of your personal data or have it altered for any specific reason please contact your Health Care Provider.
9. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Salaso Health Solutions Ltd.
We are registered in Ireland under Company registration number 497795 and our registered office is at Tom Crean Centre, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Republic of Ireland
Our principal place of business is at the Tom Crean Centre, Tralee technology Park, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Republic of Ireland
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +353 667171976 or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer's contact details are: email@example.com